Even though I was about to flip when I started to play the game because of the lack of speed and agility I had gotten used to while playing Prototype. Just imagine it - at first you can just run around and up the walls and then you have to press a button just to drop down from a roof. Sobness. Though free running fixed that little problem.
1. Actually I'll cheer for assassins. I just highly doubt I'd be much of an assassin, so I'll just sit back and watch while they do the killing.
2. I also like that paranoid assassination target.. Sibrand, was it? Paranoid people are fun.
3. Sorry, AltaÔr does not do dancing.
4. It would be worth trying, wouldn't it? Even if I didn't actually have any real information, I could just make up something obvious - just like that one informator who told that there's drunken sailors in the dock of Acre. As if it wasn't easy to notice even without him telling it.
5. After I would've failed chasing AltaÔr, I'd either just die slowly to the withdrawal of internet or try to find my way to Malik's bureau - for sooner or later AltaÔr would come there (and I'd also be able to stalk Malik).
6. I sense epic failing ahead..
7. It's so obvious you'd have to be blind (or homophobic) not to see it.
8. I just tend to have the problem of not getting AltaÔr off the wall sometimes in the game.. So I guess he just doesn't want to let go.
9. This is something we call "bad luck".
10. Do it, ~Kamikaze-Ichigo, or I'll assassinate you.
Assassin's Creed (c) Ubisoft
Meme (c) ~mazzaroo
- Blank meme -> [link]
Art (c) Me
altair and walls
He looks so happy XD
And no, I don't have such a shipping. I greatly dislike OC pairings.
hmmm... i never thought of that
"Altair! stop molesting the walls of my bureau!"
In my opinion, the best way to lear English is to study it outside the books. Movies, games, cartoons, all that~
alatir x wall(s) shall go on forever
roflolol smooth, Altair. Real smooth xDDD
Haven't played the first one in awhile, I just finished the second one and had a nerdgasm at the end!
Gotta say, one of the best AC meme I've seen so far!
Now I'll just hunt those stupid little flags from the first game.
Aw, thank you~
(I'm not a rabid fangirl at all - honest!)
This meme was awesomesauce, as is all your stuff, but this thing that made me lol the moast HAD to be the Crack Pairing bit XD Walls need more love